Thermopanel Tile Backer boards are specifically designed for two primary purposes:-
- As a first class heat insulation for underfloor heating systems
- As a superior waterproof surface / construction board / to fix wall or floor tiles.
The dimensions of each board are 1250mm x 600mm (0.75m²).
- Tile backer boards are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications.
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard.(correct installation method must be followed)
- Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
- Our Boards will reduce the warm up time of the heating and reduce your electricity bill.
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating
- Ideal for wetrooms
- Tilebacker boards are waterproof and dimensionally stable (unlike plywood)
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced
Use a floor trowel to comb flexible tile adhesive onto the floor, making sure to cover the whole area.
Lay the Thermopanel down onto the adhesive and push firmly to secure the Thermopanel to the adhesive.
Use Joint Tape to seal the joints.
Floorboards / Wood Base Floor:
You can use the method detailed above for concrete floors or:-
Screw the boards down utilising MSW36 steel washer and screws, every 300mm (15No. fixings per board)
Again, use Joint Tape to seal the joints.
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.