ELEKTRA heating cable with integral thermostat and UK 3pin plug
The ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ system protects pipes and valves even in freezing winter! With ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ your concerns over damage to water main pipes or valves whether inside or out are eliminated. The system is quick and easy to install.
ELEKTRA FreezeTec™ is intended for protection of pipes and valves susceptible to damage caused by low temperatures.
The system may be used with the following conditions:
– external diameter of pipe to be insulated should not exceed 50 mm;
– pipe insulation thickness should be between min. 10 mm and max. 20 mm;
– temperature of the protected pipe should not exceed +65°C;
– min. ambient temperature – 25°C.
– thermostat turn-on temperature: +3°C;
– turn-off temperature: +10°C;
– power output: 12 W/m;
– power supply: 230V, 50/60Hz.