Thermopanel Lite Tile Backerboards - 100% Waterproof, Cost-Effective Insulation.
Available in various thicknesses, Thermopanel Lite is an affordable and cost-effective way of creating a thermal barrier between cold concrete or wooden substrates and tiles. Thermopanel Lite features a fibreglass mesh, embedded into a polymer cement surface on top of an extruded polystyrene base. This makes them perfect for fixing directly over the top of plasterboard walls or sheet wood floors, creating an insulated waterproof barrier. Thermopanel Lite Tile Backerboards can be used with any size floor or wall tiles.
- Tile backer boards are particularly suited to underfloor heating mats and under tile heating cable applications.
- Will accept even the heaviest wall tiles, unlike plasterboard. (correct installation method must be followed).
- Installation below underfloor heating systems on an existing un-insulated concrete or timber sub-floor will greatly reduce heat up time and running costs.
- Our Boards will reduce the warm up time of the heating and reduce your electricity bill.
- Excellent heat insulation with thermal conductivity value of 0.027 W/mK making them ideal for use as a thermal barrier with under floor heating.
- Ideal for wetrooms.
- Tilebacker boards are waterproof, lightweight and easy to cut to shape.
- Excellent sound insulation: impact sound is greatly reduced.