Buy Now, Pay Later with PayPal Credit
PayPal Credit is like a credit card, without the plastic. It’s a credit limit that’s attached to your PayPal account which you can use for your online purchases.
What Credit Offers are Available?
A 0% interest offer you can use again and again. PayPal Credit's 0% interest offer is better than just an introductory offer. Simply spend over £99 and you get 0% interest for 4 months on that purchase.
0% interest for 4 months is available on single transactions of £99 or more. It applies automatically to any purchase made using PayPal Credit in excess of this value, except those to which another Promotional Purchase Offer (such as an instalment offer) applies. You can use this offer as many times as you like as long as you have an available credit limit.
Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged at 19.9% p.a (variable). If you fail to make minimum repayments on time or in certain other circumstances, PayPal may remove your offer. Please see the Credit Agreement for more details.
How Do I Apply?
Applying for PayPal Credit is easy. Simply select PayPal during checkout, and find the "PayPal Credit" section. Here you will find a link to apply. Complete the short application form and, if approved and once you accept the Credit Agreement, you’ll have a credit limit linked to your PayPal account almost straight away.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Are employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year
What happens if I want to return the item I bought using my PayPal Credit?
Just return your purchase as normal and the money will be refunded to your PayPal Credit account.
Terms and Conditions Apply - For more information, Visit: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-virtual-credit#interestOffers
* The minimum payment due still applies to 0% offer balances. Any remaining balance due after the 4-month promotional period or any transactions under £99 will be charged interest at 19.9% p.a. (variable). In order to maintain the 0% offer, you need to keep up monthly repayments and stay within your credit limit. Credit subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. UK residents only. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Registered Office: 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349.
PayPal Credit is only available on website purchases and not on purchases made over the phone.