Due to the smooth skin and unrivalled set of properties, EkoBOARD Insulation Boards are the perfect choice for a wide range of demanding insulation applications:
- Low Thermal Conductivity – minimising the board thickness needed to achieve a specific U-value, thus allowing the designer greater flexibility.
- High Compression Strength – in load-bearing applications, the closed cell structure gives the foam great rigidity and makes it highly resistant to compression.
- Low Water Absorption – EkoBOARD has a natural resistance to water vapour & water absorption which makes it an exceptionally stable material. This means it retains its initial insulation performance and physical integrity over a long period of time.
- Workability – EkoBOARD is easily worked with normal hand tools.
- Hygiene – EkoBOARD has low susceptibility to rot, which means mould or fungal growth is therefore minimised. They are clean, odourless and free from irritating dust.
600 x 400
What will EkoBoard do for you?
- Reduce your energy bills
- Improve the performance of your hearing
- Feel the warmth faster
Why use EkoBoard?
- Easy to install
- Suitable for use with Concrete
- EkoBOARD is manufactured under a BS EN ISO 9001:2001 Quality Assurance System (BSI Certificate Q05968).
- EkoBOARD complies with BS EN 13164: 2001 Thermal Insulation products for buildings.
- Meeting environmental standards.
- Concern about ozone depletion in the stratosphere has led to international agreements to phase out the use of ozone-depleting chemicals.
- EkoBOARD is hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) free and complies with the requirements of EC Regulation No 2037/2000 (1 Oct 2000) on substances which deplete the ozone layer.
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.
WE ARE A BUSINESS FOR GOOD
As a B1G1 Business For Good, we incorporate purpose and meaning to our business through giving. Together, we are making a great difference in the world.
Through our giving stories, we are able to create micro-giving impacts simply by doing what we do everyday.
For every transaction you make with us, an impact is being created.