Due to the smooth skin and unrivalled set of properties, EkoBOARD Insulation Boards are the perfect choice for a wide range of demanding insulation applications:
- Low Thermal Conductivity – minimising the board thickness needed to achieve a specific U-value, thus allowing the designer greater flexibility.
- High Compression Strength – in load-bearing applications, the closed cell structure gives the foam great rigidity and makes it highly resistant to compression.
- Low Water Absorption – EkoBOARD has a natural resistance to water vapour & water absorption which makes it an exceptionally stable material. This means it retains its initial insulation performance and physical integrity over a long period of time.
- Workability – EkoBOARD is easily worked with normal hand tools.
- Hygiene – EkoBOARD has low susceptibility to rot, which means mould or fungal growth is therefore minimised. They are clean, odourless and free from irritating dust.
1200 x 600
What will EkoBoard do for you?
- Reduce your energy bills
- Improve the performance of your hearing
- Feel the warmth faster
Why use EkoBoard?
- Easy to install
- Suitable for use with Concrete
EkoBOARD is manufactured under a BS EN ISO 9001:2001 Quality Assurance System (BSI Certificate Q05968).
EkoBOARD complies with BS EN 13164: 2001 Thermal Insulation products for buildings.
Meeting environmental standards.
Concern about ozone depletion in the stratosphere has led to international agreements to phase out the use of ozone-depleting chemicals.
EkoBOARD is hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) free and complies with the requirements of EC Regulation No 2037/2000 (1 Oct 2000) on substances which deplete the ozone layer.