The Electronic Temperature Controller ELEKTRA ETO2 is designed especially for snow and ice protection electric heating systems. Produced in accordance with EN 60730-1 and EN 60730-2-9. It consists of a controller, ground humidity and air temperature sensors or controller, gutter humidity and air temperature sensors (depending on the application). An all-in-one solution for ice- and snow melting usable for all outdoor applications. Optimal operation is ensured due to output control which makes the system both effective and economical.
- Electronic on/off control up to 11 KW
- 2 zone control
- Roof and gutter, individually controlled at the same time and all in one product
- Economical control of ice and snow melting in the outdoor area and gutters
- Detection of temperature and moisture
- Display and “knob wheel” for easy programming
- Control of electrical or waterbased ice and snow melting systems
- Alarm relay for external signal
- Language options
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network. All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.
AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.;