Heat Base Waterproofing Membrane suitable for Electric Underfloor Heating.
Heat Base is a Polypropylene uncoupling crack isolation waterproofing membrane made for use with Electric Underfloor Heating. Heat Base uncoupling membrane has rounded square shaped reliefs which allow the Elektra DM10 Heating Cable to easy fit into the pre-groved channels.
Heat Base is very flexible and easy to use and cut into shape for the requirements of any shapped room, allowing you to get the maximum coverage for the Elektra DM10 Undertile Heating Cable.
Heat Base Membranes unique design allows for:
• Flexible heating zone selection
• Cost and time saving installation
• Uncoupling crack isolation
• Vapor management
• Support load distribution
• Small height increase 5.5mm (1/4 inch)