Atlas Geoflex Express is a highly flexible rapid set gel tile adhesive that contains a unique siliceous gel technology.
- Foot traffic and grouting just after 2 hours.
- For installation of ceramic and natural stone tiles, porcelain-gres and mosaic.
- For application in communication routes, bathrooms, bathrooms, balcony and terraces.
- Perfect spread and no slip even with large tiles.
- For critical substrates e.g. old tiles, terrazzo, plasterboards, damp-proofing, floor heating, concrete and OSB.
- Wide range of mix water - consistency adjusted to the needs.
- 2 up to 15mm layer for floating, thin, and thick-coat application.
- Application in temperatures from +5°C up to +35°C
ATLAS GEOFLEX EXPRESS is manufactured in the form of dry mix of highest quality cement binder, aggregates and special composition of natural and synthetic modifying agents.
Rapid setting – use of rapid setting cement in the adhesive formula allows for rapid increase of adhesion and strength, especially during the initial setting (first 2-3 hours after tiles installation). This ability enables to foot traffic and grouting just after 2 hours after tiles installation. The adhesive is recommended also for quick repairs of the floor (e.g. on balcony, terrace etc.)
Wide range of adhesive thickness (2-15 mm) enables:
- thin-coat cladding installation on even substrates,
- thin-coat cladding installation on uneven substrates, preceded by substrate floating,
- thick-coat cladding installation on uneven substrates, with no need for substrate floating.
No cladding slip – enables installation of the cladding from top to bottom with no need of support at the fixing stage.
No shrinkage of the adhesive underneath the tile – no subsidence of the tiles during setting – works can be continued after a break with no risk of level difference.
Resistant to changing atmospheric conditions – allows for quick and safe works in various atmospheric conditions. Rapid strength gain by the adhesive limits possibility of damaging cladding during installation outside of the building.
Foot traffic and grouting just after 2 hours - for installation of ceramic and natural stone tiles, porcelain-gres and mosaic - for application in communication routes, bathrooms, balcony and terraces - perfect spread and no slip even with large tiles - for critical substrates e.g. old tiles, terrazzo, plasterboards, damp-proofing, floor heating, concrete and OSB - wide range of mix water – consistency adjusted to the needs - 2 up to 15 mm layer - for floating, thin- and thick-coat application - application in temperatures from +5°C up to +35°C
Unique Gel Technology
Use of the siliceous gel technology allows for:
• fixing cladding of any type, both porous and low suction,
• optimum adaptation of the adhesive consistency to individual contractor’s preferences and actual needs resulting from particular use, by dosing water within a range much wider than in case of traditional adhesives,
• full adhesive spread underneath the tiles, which improves adhesion, particularly in case of outdoor use,
• safe cladding installation on substrates exposed to direct sunshine (if the temperature does not exceed 35°C), both during tiling and the adhesive setting.