Atlas Geoflex Express is a highly flexible rapid set gel tile adhesive that contains a unique siliceous gel technology.
- Foot traffic and grouting just after 2 hours.
- For installation of ceramic and natural stone tiles, porcelain-gres and mosaic.
- For application in communication routes, bathrooms, bathrooms, balcony and terraces.
- Perfect spread and no slip even with large tiles.
- For critical substrates e.g. old tiles, terrazzo, plasterboards, damp-proofing, floor heating, concrete and OSB.
- Wide range of mix water - consistency adjusted to the needs.
- 2 up to 15mm layer for floating, thin, and thick-coat application.
- Application in temperatures from +5°C up to +35°C
ATLAS GEOFLEX EXPRESS is manufactured in the form of dry mix of highest quality cement binder, aggregates and special composition of natural and synthetic modifying agents.
Rapid setting – use of rapid setting cement in the adhesive formula allows for rapid increase of adhesion and strength, especially during the initial setting (first 2-3 hours after tiles installation). This ability enables to foot traffic and grouting just after 2 hours after tiles installation. The adhesive is recommended also for quick repairs of the floor (e.g. on balcony, terrace etc.)
Wide range of adhesive thickness (2-15 mm) enables:
- thin-coat cladding installation on even substrates,
- thin-coat cladding installation on uneven substrates, preceded by substrate floating,
- thick-coat cladding installation on uneven substrates, with no need for substrate floating.
No cladding slip – enables installation of the cladding from top to bottom with no need of support at the fixing stage.
No shrinkage of the adhesive underneath the tile – no subsidence of the tiles during setting – works can be continued after a break with no risk of level difference.
Resistant to changing atmospheric conditions – allows for quick and safe works in various atmospheric conditions. Rapid strength gain by the adhesive limits possibility of damaging cladding during installation outside of the building.
Foot traffic and grouting just after 2 hours - for installation of ceramic and natural stone tiles, porcelain-gres and mosaic - for application in communication routes, bathrooms, balcony and terraces - perfect spread and no slip even with large tiles - for critical substrates e.g. old tiles, terrazzo, plasterboards, damp-proofing, floor heating, concrete and OSB - wide range of mix water – consistency adjusted to the needs - 2 up to 15 mm layer - for floating, thin- and thick-coat application - application in temperatures from +5°C up to +35°C
Unique Gel Technology
Use of the siliceous gel technology allows for:
• fixing cladding of any type, both porous and low suction,
• optimum adaptation of the adhesive consistency to individual contractor’s preferences and actual needs resulting from particular use, by dosing water within a range much wider than in case of traditional adhesives,
• full adhesive spread underneath the tiles, which improves adhesion, particularly in case of outdoor use,
• safe cladding installation on substrates exposed to direct sunshine (if the temperature does not exceed 35°C), both during tiling and the adhesive setting.
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.