Elektra MD100 Underfloor Heat Mats are designed specifically as a secondary heat source, taking the chill off of floor tiles within rooms such as bathrooms and en-suites. This is also known as the "warm floor effect".
The heating mats consist of a premium quality thin Elektra heating cable that is stitched to a fibreglass mesh, and measures 500mm wide, ending in a 4m "cold tail" supply cable.
We recommend the Elektra MD100 Underfloor Heating Mats to be installed with a Flexible Self Levelling Compound or a Flexible Tile Adhesive. We recommend a 6-8mm covering.
For Information on how to install Electric Underfloor Heating, please Click Here.
*Please note - Mats over 10m2 will consist of 2no. heating mats.
About Elektra Heatmats:
- Manufactured in Europe complying with ISO 9001 using the highest quality raw materials, in accordance with IEC EN 60335-2-96. Elektra electric underfloor heating mats have gained many approvals around the world, including the German VDE - probably the highest standard in Europe.
- CE Certified
- Lifetime Guarantee is available for Elektra MD Underfloor heating mats and UK based technical support for the installation / operating of the underfloor heating is provided by our experienced & qualified technicians.
- Insulation is optional underneath the heating mats but it will reduce the warmup time and reduce running costs so it should always be used if possible.
- If the floor finish is tiles, you can either use flexible tile adhesive directly on the mat or self -level over the heating mat then fix the tiles with flexible tile adhesive.
- If you're going to use MD heating mats under wood, vinyl or carpet, then you will need to use a self levelling compound over the mat before installing the floor finish.
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.
WE ARE A BUSINESS FOR GOOD
As a B1G1 Business For Good, we incorporate purpose and meaning to our business through giving. Together, we are making a great difference in the world.
Through our giving stories, we are able to create micro-giving impacts simply by doing what we do everyday.
For every transaction you make with us, an impact is being created.