The Polypipe Zonal Regulation Unit (ZRU) allows single rooms and extensions up to 30m² to be connected to an existing heating system, without time consuming and expensive hydraulic and electrical alterations.
When connected to an existing radiator heating system, the ZRU converts the water flow and temperature to that suitable for underfloor heating.
• The ZRU boosts flow, ensuring that the underfloor system is not reliant on existing pump pressure
• Water is thermostatically blended to provide the ideal safe flow temperature control
• Sensors within the unit ensure operation only occurs when heat is available from the existing heating system
• Room thermostat regulates air temperature in the space being heated
• Although designed to be surface mounted in the heated area, the ZRU can be positioned elsewhere within the property
• The ZRU can be used in both domestic and commercial buildings
• As the ZRU thermostatically controls water temperature, the unit can also be used where low surface temperature heating by radiators is required
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.