Polypipe Underfloor Heating Control Pack maintains a consistent water temperature in your underfloor system. Usually set between 30c and 60c. The Control pack can be installed on either end of the manifold. This Polypipe Manifold Control Pack is supplied factory assembled and includes the following:
- EUP Pump
- UFCH Mixer Valve
- Bends and Adaptors
- For use with Polypipe's brass manifolds only
- Pump is fully compliant with EUP regulations and has an EEI (energy efficiency index) of less then 0.23
- Control packs can be fitted at 90C to the manifold using the manifold bends (PB12768)
- Grundfos pump technology inside
- The thermostatic mixing control is factory set to provide 45C mixed water to the heating manifold. The mixed water flow temperature can be adjusted and locked very simply to suit the design flow temperature within the range of 30-60C. With the boiler on and the heating circuits balanced, the mixed flow temperature is easily adjusted by the unique set and lock clutch mechanism
- Please note that the old code for this was PB970016
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.