There are two options for electrically heating towel warmers, Electric only and Dual Fuel Kits.
For Electric only heating elements the Towel Warmer of your choice is filled with a special heating solution and the Electric Heating Element is then factory fitted and sealed. The wattage of the element is matched according to the size of the towel warmer.
Dual Fuel Kits are for use on a standard wet central heating system. The electric element can then be used to heat the towel warmer when your central heating is turned off, for example during the Summer months.
- Connected to your wet central heating system
- Perfect for use with a Digital Wall Controller
- Element is non-adjustable (unless used with a Digital Wall Controller)
- IP55 Rated (suitable for installation into IEE Zone 1, 2 or 3)
- Thermal cut out should the element become too hot
Dual Fuel Standard Heating Elements are available in four wattage options and are matched according to the size of the towel warmer
- DE75 - 75W
- DE150 - 150W
- DE300 - 300W
- DE600 - 600W
- Valve centers will alter when using a dual fuel element. Please view image for dimensions.
- Please take note of the Summer element wattage required by your choice of Towel Warmer and Radiator to ensure the correct wattage rated element is ordered
When an electrical element is used to heat a towel warmer or radiator you will not get identical performance as you would connected to a central heating system as there is no circulation of liquid and it will therefore take longer to heat up and will be noticeably hotter near the element. After 1 to 2 hours of continuous use the heat would have spread but there will still be temperature variances across the surface. This is not a fault.
Standard Delivery - 3 to 5 Working Days
Express Delivery - 1 to 2 Working Days
All our orders are dispatched via Royal Mail, APC Overnight Courier, Fedex or Fortec Pallet Network.
All consignments will require a signature so please ensure that the delivery address will have someone available to sign for the goods.
Due to additional charges imposed by our couriers for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, offshore islands and Northern Ireland, a surcharge may be levied to cover carriage to these areas (listed below). We advise customers to contact us for a final postage fee before finalising orders.AB31 to AB38, AB41 to AB45, AB 51 to AB56, BT, FK19 to FK 21, HS1 to HS9, IV1 to IV28, IV30 to IV32, IV36, IV40 to IV49, IV51 to IV56, KA27 to KA28, KW1 to KW3, KW5 to KW17, PA20 to PA49, PA60 to PA78, PH1, PH5 to PH10, PH15 to PH26, PH30 to PH44, TR, GY & E1 to ZE3.