Essentials Digital Wall Controller
Digital Wall Controllers are for use with a Standard Heating Element.
There are two options that use the Standard Heating Element for electrically heating towel warmers, Electric only and Dual Fuel Kits.
For Electric only heating elements the Towel Warmer of your choice is filled with a special heating solution and the Electric Heating Element is then factory fitted and sealed. The wattage of the element is matched according to the size of the towel warmer.
Dual Fuel Kits are for use on a standard wet central heating system. The electric element can then be used to heat the towel warmer when your central heating is turned off, for example during the Summer months.
- Digital wall controller with four button control plate
- For use with standard heating elements
- Can be retro-fitted
- Temperature increase / decrease buttons
- Current power setting shown by LEDs
- 'Heat for 2 hours' button
- On/Off button
- Available in White or Chrome finish
- Controls towel rail surface temperature
- Alternative to Thermostatic Element
- Can be fitted inside the bathroom
- 'Eco' control reduces power consumption by 15% or more
- Dimensions: 85x85x20mm (fits standard UK single back box)
- IP44 rated
- CE Approved
- Not for use with PTC Elements
Disclaimer: When an electrical element is used to heat a towel warmer or radiator you will not get identical performance as you would connected to a central heating system as there is no circulation of liquid and it will therefore take longer to heat up and will be noticeably hotter near the element. After 1 to 2 hours of continuous use the heat would have spread.