Due to the smooth skin and unrivalled set of properties, EkoBOARD Insulation Boards are the perfect choice for a wide range of demanding insulation applications:
- Low Thermal Conductivity – minimising the board thickness needed to achieve a specific U-value, thus allowing the designer greater flexibility.
- High Compression Strength – in load-bearing applications, the closed cell structure gives the foam great rigidity and makes it highly resistant to compression.
- Low Water Absorption – EkoBOARD has a natural resistance to water vapour & water absorption which makes it an exceptionally stable material. This means it retains its initial insulation performance and physical integrity over a long period of time.
- Workability – EkoBOARD is easily worked with normal hand tools.
- Hygiene – EkoBOARD has low susceptibility to rot, which means mould or fungal growth is therefore minimised. They are clean, odourless and free from irritating dust.
6mm - 1200 x 600 x 6mm
10mm - 1200 x 600 x 12mm
20mm - 1250 x 600 x 20mm
What will EkoBoard do for you?
- Reduce your energy bills
- Improve the performance of your hearing
- Feel the warmth faster
Why use EkoBoard?
- Easy to install
- Suitable for use with Concrete
EkoBOARD is manufactured under a BS EN ISO 9001:2001 Quality Assurance System (BSI Certificate Q05968).
EkoBOARD complies with BS EN 13164: 2001 Thermal Insulation products for buildings.
Meeting environmental standards.
Concern about ozone depletion in the stratosphere has led to international agreements to phase out the use of ozone-depleting chemicals.
EkoBOARD is hydrochlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) free and complies with the requirements of EC Regulation No 2037/2000 (1 Oct 2000) on substances which deplete the ozone layer.
Have now had several orders of Ekoboard, together with various others of Styrofoam from elsewhere, and found the Ekoboard to be the far superior. Slightly more thermal efficient, slightly more flexible (in 6mm & 10mm thicknesses), but also boards supplied by Uheat are of a consistent quality (which wasn't the case with Styrofoam).
And always very prompt delivery by Uheat!